Announcement of Long-Term Closure
The museum will close long-term for the period indicated below in order to conduct ceiling reinforcement work of the facility abiding by the country's "Ceiling Fallout Prevention Measures Standard Amendment". We apologize for the inconvenience.
Museum Closure: September 14, 2015 - Mid-March, 2016
Exhibition & Event
- PHASE 2015 COMPANY: SECRETS OF NORTHERN JAPAN
- Toru Narita-Fine Arts/Special Effects/Monsters 700 works on display! Largest retrospective in history!
- Bishojo: Young Pretty Girls in Art History – 16 Perspectives for Studying the Idea of the bishojo
- Art and Air – A Story of Art and Science Involving the Skies and Aircraft
- Tchaikovsky’s Piano Trio Auditions “In Memory of a Great Artist”
- NARA Yoshitomo : a bit like you and me...
- The 2nd Annual Tchaikovsky’s Piano Trio Auditions“In Memory of a Great Artist”
- Relics of the Ancient Roman Empire: The Glory of Rome and the Tragedy of Pompeii
- LOVE LOVE SHOW;The new conceptions of contemporary artexhibition.Projected by the Aomori Museum of Art & the Towada Art Center.
- BABA Noboru Exhibit “The Eleven Cats” Come to the Museum Nyago! Nyago! Nyago! [over]
- 100 Year Anniversary of the Birth of DAZAI Osamu: DAZAI Osamu and Art-His Homeland and Self-Portraits[over]
- FROM THE KUNSTHISTORISHES MUSEUM WIEN European Still Life Painting [over]
- KOJIMA Ichiro : A Retrospective - Postwar Aomori’s Photographic Millet [over]
- Box-art of plastic models and Japan’s postwar culture [over]
- NAPOLEON BONAPARTE The Spiritual and Cultural Legacy [over]
- The TERAYAMA SHUJI Theatre - Museum ：1935-2008 [over]
- Munakata Shiko and Choi Young-Lim [over]
- A World of Stage : Russian Designs for Theater, Opera, and Dance [over]
- KUDO Kojin [over]
- Art and Object : Affinity of the Jomon and the Contemporary [over]
- The Inaugural Exhibit : Chagall Exile in America and the Aleko [over]